Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SketchCrawl Sunday February 20th

Hello out there it is SketchCrawl time again here in Rochester.

Sunday February 20th 10:30am

We are going to start out the day at Jembetat Cafe/ Gallery on Park Ave. They have a ton of Tribal Art from Central and West Africa. It's a cool place. Rachael and I scoped it out a few weeks ago. Plus there's a selection of coffee, tea, treats and more. (did somebody say gelato??? )

There is plenty of seating so bring a friend.

We will also have an option for a second stop to the crawl. I will post that info later.(if anyone out there has a request please drop a comment :) )

Hope to see you all on the 20th.

Take care and happy sketching!!

-Genine

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed. I was in the hospital. Long story. Nasty. Pick a nice venue for March and I'll try to be there.

    old man Mike

    ReplyDelete